1979 Custom 124' (37.80 m) Breaux Bay Craft
Florida, United States
Refit Year: 2020 ARIADNE
Flag of Registry: Jamaica
Port of Registry: Montego Bay
- Motor Yachts
- Aluminum Hull
- HIN/IMO: Charter
Following an 18-month, multi-million-dollar refit completed in late 2018, Ariadne is a traditional 124-foot custom American motor yacht brought into the modern age. Inspired by the bygone era of luxury transatlantic ocean liners, she is a true classic yacht exuding relaxed elegance with thoughtful touches, and extraordinary attention to detail.
• 4 guest cabins including a main-deck queen VIP, full-beam Master king, queen, and convertible twin/king staterooms
• Brand-new, best-in-class master stateroom and bath with jacuzzi tub and separate shower located amidships.
• 3-level European-style beach club aft
• Large forward deck with shaded seating and sun pads
• Spacious bridge and flybridge with viewing sofas
• Enormous new sun deck with jacuzzi, al-fresco dining, bar and barbeque
• Fitness equipment including aerobic machines, adjustable free weights, resistance bands, yoga mats and 2 mountain bikes for exploring ashore
• New entertainment systems throughout with updated communication and internet technology
• New galley with European appliances, including a 5-burner range and double oven
• New high-end watermaker for fresh, filtered water
• All-new lighting throughout
Broker Friendly Website: www.yacht-ariadne.com
25' Sportsman 2020; 2x Yamaha 150 HP
2x Single Kayaks
1x Double Kayak
LOA: 124' (37.80 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Refit Year: 2020
Beam: 24' 11''
Draft Max: 6' 10''
Crew Sleeps: 6
Maximum Speed: 19 Knots
Cruise Speed: 16 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Aluminum
Air Conditioning: Yes
Gross Tonnage: 213
Photos click to view all
At AYS we know that yachting offers a lifestyle that is unlike anything else. It provides the finest experience of being at sea that one can achieve. It is the mission of John Booysen and everyone at Aspire to ensure that you fall in love with yachting and that your time spent enjoying your yacht and the incredible experiences you’ll share onboard are maximized to their fullest potential.